University of Michigan - Dearborn urges students, staff to be cautious after clown sighting
Clown seen on campus late Tuesday night
DEARBORN, Mich. – The University of Michigan – Dearborn sent a security bulletin to staff and students urging caution after a clown was seen on campus late Tuesday night.
The clown was observed near a row of trees in the field between the University Center and the Mardigian Library.
He was described as being 6 feet tall with an average build and was wearing dark clothing and a white clown mask.
Due to the recent activity around southeast Michigan, the university urges students and staff to be cautious.
- Shots fired at officers during pursuit after hotel robbery involving clown in Livonia
- Embassy Suites in Livonia robbed at gunpoint by man wearing clown mask
- What's with all the clowns everywhere? 6 legit possibilities
- Detroit police frustrated by crimes involving fake clowns
- Boy injured, 2 women frightened by clowns in separate Sterling Heights incidents
- Man wearing clown mask arrested in Houston park
- Houston-area schools beef up security after creepy clown threats
- Police: Teen asked clown on social media to kill her teacher
- Schools asked to ban clown costumes amid investigation
- 2 clown robberies reported in Ann Arbor
- Armed clown robs Walgreens in Brownstown Township
Copyright 2016 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.