Fire closes Wolfgang Puck Steak inside MGM Grand Casino
No injuries reported in fire
DETROIT – A kitchen fire has closed the Wolfgang Puck Steak restaurant at MGM Grand Casino in Detroit, MGM announced Thursday night.
MGM officials said the fire started in the kitchen and spread to the ducts.
There were no injuries in the fire.
The Detroit Fire Department is on the scene and firefighters are putting out the fire.
Stay with ClickOnDetroit.com for updates.
Copyright 2017 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.