My dream wedding day with my handsome husband in the California Wine Country on the grounds of the magnificent Chateau St Jean Winery in Sonoma on August 31st, 2019.
Many thanks to my loving husband Jason for allowing me to plan our dreamy day, our family and dearest friends for making the trip to share in our special celebration.
Here are some pics from my big day:
Here's what's coming up on Tuesday, September 10, 2019 on Local 4 News Today
All Morning -- ☀️ Heating Up
An impressive warm front blows in here tomorrow and Tuesday highs may be 15° warmer than what we feel out there today. Summer comes back for a short while as morning lows near 60 degrees will warm into the low and even middle 80s Tuesday afternoon around Metro Detroit.
- Get the full forecast here
All Morning -- 🚧 Fall Construction
It won't feel like it this week, but fall is heading our way. Our Kim DeGiulio is talking with construction crews and MDOT about their focus for projects this fall. Will your drive be impacted? Find out!
- Check traffic conditions in your neighborhood here
All Morning -- 🎼 Detroit Youth Choir on AGT
The Detroit Youth Choir is getting ready to perform in the semi-finals for America's Got Talent. Our Kimberly Gill is there and will bring us reports throughout the morning, previewing the big performance.
6:40 -- 🐕 Tasty Tuesday
Tasty Tuesday has gone to the dogs. Brownies, cupcakes and cookies. We'll take you to a local shop that's pampering pets with fancy treats and even hosting ice cream socials for dogs!
🦁 Today's Trivia Retake
Every weekday morning at 6 a.m., we ask you a trivia question on Local 4 for a chance to win a prize.
- Monday Question: When is the last time the Detroit Lions tied?
- Answer: November 4th, 1984.
- Be sure to watch daily at 6 a.m. and click this link to enter for a chance to win.
📅 National Days: September 10th
- National Swap Ideas Day
- National TV Dinner Day
- National Ants on a Log Day
📜 History Highlights: September 10th
- In 1846, Elias Howe received a patent for his sewing machine.
- In 1919, New York City welcomed home Gen. John J. Pershing and 25,000 soldiers who’d served in the U.S. First Division during World War I.
- In 1939, Canada declared war on Germany.
- In 1960, Hurricane Donna, a dangerous Category 4 storm eventually blamed for 364 deaths, struck the Florida Keys.
- In 1962, the U.S. Supreme Court ordered the University of Mississippi to admit James Meredith, a black student.
- In 1987, Pope John Paul II arrived in Miami, where he was welcomed by President Ronald Reagan and first lady Nancy Reagan as he began a 10-day tour of the United States.
- In 1991, the Senate Judiciary Committee opened hearings on the nomination of Clarence Thomas to the U.S. Supreme Court.
- In 1993, “The X-Files” premiered on TV
- In 2006, Peyton Manning and the Indianapolis Colts defeated Eli Manning and the New York Giants 26-21 in the first NFL game to feature two brothers starting at quarterback.
🎁 Celebrity Birthdays: September 10th
Celebrating a birthday Tuesday? Submit a Sunshine Award here and we could say your name on Local 4 News Today during our 6 a.m. show.
Here's who you're sharing a birthday with --
- Singer Jose Feliciano is 74.
- Actress Judy Geeson (“Mad About You”) is 71.
- Guitarist Joe Perry of Aerosmith is 69.
- Actress Amy Irving is 66.
- Actor Colin Firth is 59.
- Rapper Big Daddy Kane is 51.
- Director Guy Ritchie is 51.
- Actor Ryan Phillippe is 45.
- Actor Jacob Young (“The Bold and the Beautiful,” ”All My Children”) is 40.
- Ballerina Misty Copeland is 37.