Fifth possible case of coronavirus being tested in Oakland County by Michigan health department
Four other possible cases in Washtenaw and Wayne counties came back negative
OAKLAND COUNTY, Mich. – A possible case of the coronavirus in Oakland County is being tested by the state, according to the Michigan Department of Health and Human Services.
The testing comes after four other possible cases in Michigan were evaluated by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and came back negative. MDHHS says the other four cases that came back negative included three in Washtenaw County and one in Macomb County.
For more on the pending case in Oakland County visit the MDHHS website.
- Passengers on flight from Tokyo to Detroit screened for coronavirus
- Western Michigan University student stuck in China during coronavirus outbreak
- Fourth possible case of coronavirus in Michigan comes back negative
- Coronavirus might be cause for concern, but flu remains much more worrisome in the US
- ‘They’re locked in their room': Metro Detroit woman quarantined on cruise ship amid coronavirus outbreak
Copyright 2020 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.