AUBURN HILLS, Mich. – Police are searching for a man who tried to take a photo up a woman’s skirt at Great Lakes Crossing mall in Auburn Hills, according to authorities.
Officials are trying to identify the man in the photo above. They said he tried to take the photo in the common area of the mall.
He walked up to the woman from behind and she had to jump out of the way to avoid physical contact, police said.
Anyone who recognizes the man is asked to call Auburn Hills police at 248-364-6874. or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford tests positive for coronavirus
- Port Huron man takes job at nursing home to see his wife during COVID-19 pandemic
- COVID-19 creates spike in absentee ballot requests ahead of Michigan Primary Election
- What Motor City Casino in Detroit will look like when it reopens this week
- More Americans stepping away from social media during pandemic for sake of mental health
- 4 Tigers games postponed due to COVID-19 outbreak in Cardinals organization
- Michigan Secretary of State addresses concerns over unusual primary election