LANSING, Mich. – Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer will provide an update Wednesday on the state’s handling of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Whitmer will be joined by Lt. Gov. Garlin Gilchrist II and Michigan Department of Health and Human Services Chief Medical Executive Dr. Joneigh Khaldun.
- This event has ended.
- Saline holiday party leads to 43 confirmed COVID-19 cases, exposure locations across state
- Metro Detroit woman who can’t medically tolerate mask says businesses hesitant to believe her
- Here’s how Wayne County Sheriff’s Office plans to enforce Gov. Whitmer’s new mask rules
- Metro Detroit businesses implement Gov. Whitmer’s new mask regulations
- Michigan man killed after stabbing customer during mask argument, pulling knife on deputy, MSP says
- Dearborn High School football team cancels week of conditioning due to possible COVID-19 exposure