More remains found at former funeral home
The cremated remains of four people have been found over the last 48 hours at the former Cantrell Funeral Home in Detroit.
4 Fast Facts:
- This is the funeral home where 11 infant bodies were found hidden in the ceiling last Friday.
- The funeral home was shut down in April for "deplorable conditions"
- An anonymous letter tipped off investigators.
- The owner of the funeral home said he did not order his employees to hide bodies.
Michigan's General Election will be held on Nov. 6, 2018. Check out the article above for links to helpful articles and a breakdown of who's running in races across the state.
A Warren woman is accused of crashing into a light pole while leading Clinton Township police on a chase with a child in the car, according to authorities.
A new class-action lawsuit is alleging that company is way too aggressive in how they go after Michigan debtors.
The U.S. Customs and Border Protection reiterated Wednesday that despite Canada's legalization of recreational marijuana the substance is still illegal under U.S. federal law and will not be allowed to cross the border.
- Tests reveal elevated lead levels in Hamtramck drinking water
- Controversy over PARC millage in Plymouth
- Grand Rapids Police Department defending officers who handcuffed 12-year-old girl
- Detroit's West Riverfront Park design renderings revealed
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.