Detroit apartment fire that injured 3 likely caused by stoves used for heat
DETROIT – Investigators with the Detroit Fire Department believe residents’ stoves that were being used for heat could be to blame for an apartment fire on Detroit’s east side. READ: Stove left on to heat apartment believed to be cause of Detroit fireAdHill said the heat inside their apartments has not working correctly and it’s been that way for a while. Fire crews said someone used their stove to stay warm during the night. “We’re using the stove to produce heat to warm the apartments up to a comfortable level because it’s cold,” Hill said. “I do know Local 4 did try to get in connection with the management company,” said Hall.