The Washtenaw County Health Department is sharing data detailing who has received COVID-19 vaccinations in Washtenaw County.
As of 10 a.m. Feb. 23, 2021, the county health department said:
- 17.5% of Washtenaw County residents 16 years of age and older have received at least one vaccine dose.
- 37.6% of Washtenaw County residents 65 years of age and older have received at least one vaccine dose.
You can view all of the county’s COVID-19 vaccine data here: www.washtenaw.org/3332/Vaccine-Data
- View more: Michigan COVID-19 data 📊📈
- Question about coronavirus? Ask Dr. McGeorge here.
- More: Return to School updates