Michigan has started listing local health departments accepting appointments for COVID-19 vaccinations.
Here’s the state’s updated vaccination implementation schedule:
By April 5, 2021, all areas of the state may, as vaccine supplies are available, implement vaccination of all people aged 16 and up who were not previously eligible.
Here’s the list departments scheduling appointments:
*Note: Just because they are listed below, does not mean appointments are available*
- Calhoun County - Calhoun County residents age 65+ can call 269-441-0912 to schedule an appointment. We ask that callers leave a message, and they can expect a call back within 36 hours.
- Chippewa County - (906-635-3572)
- HD Northwest MI - Those without internet access or seniors can call 231-715-5557
- Kalamazoo County - 269-373-5200 Option 1
- Macomb County - 586-463-8777
- Oakland County - 800-848-5533
- Sanilac County - 810-207-0962
- St. Clair County - 810-966-4163
- Washtenaw County - 734-544-6700
Important info: Q&A: Answering Michigan COVID-19 vaccination questions