ANN ARBOR – The Washtenaw County Health Department has partnered with three area school districts to offer pop-up COVID vaccine clinics over the next several days.
The sites are open to anyone age 16 and up.
Although appointments are preferred, a limited number of walk-in doses will be available at each of the following clinics:
Thursday, April 29 - Huron High School
- When: 3-7 p.m.
- Schedule at http://bit.ly/huronvax
- Huron High School is at 2727 Fuller Road in Ann Arbor)
Saturday, May 1 - Whitmore Lake High School
- When: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Schedule at http://bit.ly/WLHSvax
- Whitmore Lake High School is at 7430 Whitmore Lake Road in Whitmore Lake
Monday, May 3 - Lincoln Athletic Building
- When: 3-7 p.m.
- Schedule at http://bit.ly/lincolnvax
- Lincoln Athletic Building is at 7267 Willis Road in Ypsilanti
Here’s additional information from the Health Department’s website:
- The above links will allow you to schedule yourself for a COVID-19 vaccine appointment.
- If you need help, call us at 734-544-6700. This number can be used for scheduling, rescheduling, or cancelling appointments.
- If you have already gotten your 1st dose of Pfizer or Moderna vaccine, you should get your 2nd dose from the same provider.
If that is not possible and you need a 2nd dose of Pfizer, you may use the above links to schedule a 2nd dose with the Health Department.
If you need a 2nd dose of Moderna, we may be able to provide a 2nd dose in extraordinary circumstances. Please email Lemail@example.com.
- Anyone under 18 years old will need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian when getting vaccinated.
- Please remember to eat about an hour before your appointment and stay hydrated with water or non-caffeinated beverages!
- Everyone 16+ in Michigan is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine.
- See Where to Get the COVID-19 Vaccine for additional vaccine opportunities.
- If you’re interested in being a host site for a pop-up COVID-19 vaccine clinic, please fill out this survey: http://bit.ly/WashtenawPopUp