After an intense 12-hour brain surgery, Kelly Stafford shared her story for the first time on TV with Local 4.
The mother of three spoke candidly about her journey.
Read and watch:
- Kelly Stafford shares story of brain tumor diagnosis, 12-hour surgery
- Kelly Stafford's message to women after brain tumor scare: 'Listen to your body'
- Staffords talk role reversal after Kelly's diagnosis, surgery for brain tumo
Watch Stafford's message to women below:
- Kelly Stafford, wife of Lions QB, says she's having brain surgery to remove tumor
- Kelly Stafford, wife of Lions QB, to have slow-growing brain tumor removed
- Kelly Stafford is undergoing brain surgery today; her brother asks for prayers
- Kelly Stafford says abnormal vein turned 6-hour brain surgery into 12 hours
- Kelly Stafford recovering after 12-hour brain surgery: Expert weighs in
- Kelly Stafford returns home after 12-hour brain surgery to remove tumor
- Kelly Stafford updates return to hospital overnight for additional treatment following brain surgery
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.