After an intense 12-hour brain surgery, Kelly Stafford shares her story for the first time on TV with Local 4.
The mother of three speaks candidly about her journey on Local 4. Check back to see the stories after they air.
Read and watch:
- Kelly Stafford shares story of brain tumor diagnosis, 12-hour surgery
- Kelly Stafford's message to women after brain tumor scare: 'Listen to your body'
- Staffords talk role reversal after Kelly's diagnosis, surgery for brain tumor
- Exclusive: Kelly Stafford's message to women
Kelly talks about transition back to motherhood
Kelly on the outpouring of support on social media
Staffords talk differences in approach to social media
- Kelly Stafford, wife of Lions QB, says she's having brain surgery to remove tumor
- Kelly Stafford, wife of Lions QB, to have slow-growing brain tumor removed
- Kelly Stafford is undergoing brain surgery today; her brother asks for prayers
- Kelly Stafford says abnormal vein turned 6-hour brain surgery into 12 hours
- Kelly Stafford recovering after 12-hour brain surgery: Expert weighs in
- Kelly Stafford returns home after 12-hour brain surgery to remove tumor
- Kelly Stafford updates return to hospital overnight for additional treatment following brain surgery
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.