DETROIT – Who is serving up the best brunch in Metro Detroit in 2020?
The 2020 Vote 4 The Best period for local businesses wrapped up in July -- and the winners are in! All of the winners are voted by Local 4 viewers. (Vote 4 The Best Pets Edition is now open!)
You can view the full list of Vote 4 The Best winners here!
Top 10 brunch spots in Metro Detroit:
- Brewligan’s Public House (Trenton)
- Zeoli’s Modern Italian (Clawson)
- Truago (Trenton)
- Gina’s Café (Clinton Township)
- Nanna’s Kitchen (Wyandotte)
- The Glass Onion Griddle (Allen Park)
- Anna’s House (Multiple Locations)
- The Pantry Restaurant (Multiple Locations)
- The Chocolate Gallery Café (Warren)
- Rochester Brunch House (Rochester)
(All winners are decided by fan vote through Vote 4 The Best voting period)
🌟 Become an Insider 🌟
Introducing WDIV Insider: A new way for loyal Local 4 fans to gain access and customize your ClickOnDetroit news experience. This new and free membership is our way of saying thank you — and your way of getting in on the news action. WDIV Insiders will gain exclusive access to the Local 4 team and station, including personalized messages, offers and deals to big events, and an elevated voice in our news coverage. Learn more about WDIV Insider - and sign up here!
Other Vote 4 The Best winner lists: