The NIGHTSIDE report -- Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019
Former firefighter accused of using helicopter to stalk victim
A former Northville firefighter is behind bars on accusations he used a helicopter and a firearm while stalking a terrified victim in Canton Township, police said.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Baker College will consolidate campuses and shut down some locations. Read more .
The state wants the pension of a Rochester Hills man who was convicted of shooting at a teen to help pay for the time he spent in prison. Learn more .
Fiat Chrysler is recalling 1.6 million vehicles to fix the Takata air bags. Read more .
The 2019 North American International Auto Show will kick off on Jan. 14 in Detroit. Learn more .
Ford job cuts
Ford Motor Company announced Thursday it is making major cuts in its global operations. The cuts announced so far will happen overseas.
A Rochester High School teacher is facing charges in connection with alleged inappropriate relationships with students.
During an interview with the New York Times, Rep. Steve King asked how the terms white nationalist, white supremacist and white civilian became offensive.
Michigan football has hired former Alabama wide receivers coach Josh Gattis as its new offensive coordinator.
- 5-year-old Michigan girl starts crayon drive for children in the hospital
- Overdose deaths in United States hit record high in 2017
- Furloughed workers upset over letter on how to handle payless payday
- Man dead after catching fire while working in St. Clair Shores garage
- Basketball player defies odds, expectations
- Michigan workers protest government shutdown in Detroit
- Birmingham staple Hunter House Hamburgers to remain open for now
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.