A missing man was found dead behind a vacant home on Detroit’s east side Friday night, police say.
When it comes to tracking the way a virus circulates, researchers use many traditional methods, like contact tracing.
The number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan has risen to 62,695 as of Saturday morning, including 5,888 deaths, state officials report.
- View more: Michigan COVID-19 data
- View more: Tracking Michigan COVID-19 hospitalization data trends
- More: Reopening Michigan updates
- 2 Detroit police officers hospitalized after hit-and-run crash
- Blind Michigan Supreme Court Justice turned away by clerk’s office while trying to get absentee ballot
- Michigan governor extends restrictions on entering nursing homes
- What’s gone wrong in Michigan’s handling of coronavirus (COVID-19) in nursing homes
- Detroit police are looking for a missing 15-year-old boy
- Coronavirus task force briefs — but not at White House
- Democrats warn against overconfidence in fight against Trump
- Sunday election in Poland a test for president and populism
- NHL draft robbery: Lowly Red Wings pushed even lower to 4th overall pick
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer signs order allowing professional sports to return without fans
- MLB to play 60-game season -- spring training starts next week, Opening Day in late July