Here’s a breakdown of closures to help you navigate through Metro Detroit this weekend:
- Northbound Dearborn Street to Clark Street, 1 LANE OPEN, 3 lanes closed, Friday 7 p.m. to Saturday 1 a.m.; 2 lanes open and 2 closed Saturday 1 a.m. to Monday 5 a.m.
- Southbound Vernor Highway to Springwells, 1 LANE OPEN, 3 closed, Saturday 7 p.m. to Sunday 7 a.m.
- Eastbound/Westbound Ambassador Bridge ramp to SB 75, ramp closed, Sunday 1 a.m. to 7 a.m.
- All ramps to/from Dearborn to Clark streets will be closed intermittently, Friday 7 p.m. to Monday 5 a.m.
- SB Eureka to Pennsylvania, CLOSED INTERMITTENTLY, Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- SB US-24 ramp to SB 75 ramp closed intermittently Saturday 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
- EB/WB Grand River Avenue to Rosa Parks Boulevard, left lane closed, Saturday and Sunday 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- EB Schoenherr to M-3, 2 LEFT OPEN, 2 RIGHT MOVING LANE CLOSURES, Saturday 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
M-1 (Woodward Avenue)
- NB/SB M-1 near 8 ½ Mile, 1 lane closed, Friday 9 a.m. to Monday 1 p.m.
- EB/WB Crooks to MLK, moving 2 lane closure, Saturday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
M-85 (Fort Street)
- WB/SB Second Street to Third Street, right lane closed intermittently, Monday through Friday 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- WB/SB Military Street to Livernois, 1 LANE OPEN, Monday 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.