DETROIT – Who is serving up the best Italian food in Metro Detroit in 2020?
The 2020 Vote 4 The Best period for local businesses wrapped up in July -- and the winners are in! All of the winners are voted by Local 4 viewers. (Vote 4 The Best Pets Edition is now open!)
You can view the full list of Vote 4 The Best winners here!
Top 10 Italian restaurants in Metro Detroit:
- Gnocchi Italian Restaurant (Clinton Township)
- Zeoli’s Modern Italian (Clawson)
- Villa Restaurant & Pizzeria (Eastpointe)
- Buon Appetito Italian Cuisine (Romeo)
- Andiamo (Multiple Locations)
- Ferlito’s Family Dining & Pizza (Grosse Pointe Woods)
- Italia Gardens (Oxford, Flint, Davison, Grand Blanc)
- Antonio’s Cucina Italiana and Roman Village (Multiple Locations)
- Da Francesco’s (Shelby Township)
- Loui’s Pizza (Hazel Park)
(All winners are decided by fan vote through Vote 4 The Best voting period)
🌟 Become an Insider 🌟
Introducing WDIV Insider: A new way for loyal Local 4 fans to gain access and customize your ClickOnDetroit news experience. This new and free membership is our way of saying thank you — and your way of getting in on the news action. WDIV Insiders will gain exclusive access to the Local 4 team and station, including personalized messages, offers and deals to big events, and an elevated voice in our news coverage. Learn more about WDIV Insider - and sign up here!
Other Vote 4 The Best winner lists: