ANN ARBOR, Mich. – The Washtenaw County Health Department is offering contactless drive-thru COVID-19 saliva testing.
Testing is at the parking lot of the 2|42 Community Church, 648 S. Wagner Road in Ann Arbor.
The county has partnered with LynxDx to offer the test from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday and 3-7 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday.
You do not have to be a county resident or have a doctor’s note. Testing can be done with or without health insurance.
Pre-registering is required at lynxdx.health/register.
The county said it has the capacity to do 150 to 200 tests per day with a turnaround for results between 24 to 48 hours, depending on how swamped is the lab.
Results will be emailed.
You can watch the full report in the video posted above.
- FDA authorizes rapid at-home COVID-19 test
- Detroit ramps up COVID-19 testing with focus on city’s nursing homes
Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit has been tracking the latest data to help better understand the situation across the state.
Our COVID-19 Data section tracks many of the key data points health officials are watching closely every single day.
Track key COVID-19 data points in Michigan:
- Tracking COVID-19 hospitalizations
- Tracking COVID-19 daily cases and deaths
- Tracking COVID-19 7-day case and death averages
- Tracking COVID-19 testing data
- Tracking COVID-19 outbreaks in schools
- Tracking COVID-19 recoveries
- Tracking COVID-19 cases and deaths by county
- Tracking COVID-19 cases and deaths in long term care facilities
- Tracking active COVID-19 cases
- Tracking COVID-19 cases and deaths by race, ethnicity
- Tracking emergency room visits with COVID-19 symptoms