Man suing African-American history museum, claiming he was fired because he's white
A man is suing the Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History in Detroit, claiming he was fired because he's white.
4 fast facts
Tuberculosis local school
Wayne County Department of Health, Veterans and Community Wellness confirmed there was one case of tuberculosis at Randall Elementary School in Taylor.
A homeowner in Ypislanti Township who was sick of speeding drivers took matters into her own hands to make the street safer.
DUI Royal Oak
One of the many important elections upcoming in Metro Detroit is for a judgeship in Oakland County, and video has emerged of a candidate allegedly being stopped for driving drunk, police said. Many residents in the area think the Royal Oak city attorney did McDonald a favor by dropping her DUI charge this week in favor of a littering charge.
Candidates running for office Nov. 6, 2018 recorded prepared statements at the WDIV-TV studios to inform potential voters. You can find their statements at the links below.
- Milestone reached in eliminating blight in Pontiac
- Police seek information regarding Dearborn hit-and-run
- Early vote swamps 2014 levels
- Port Huron store clerk fights back against attempted robber
- Theater chain's new level of comfort
- Wayne State unveils new float
- What's Going Around -- Nov. 2, 2018
- Celebration for 25 new U.S. citizens