WDIV/Detroit News poll
Michigan Democratic gubernatorial candidate Gretchen Whitmer continues to lead Republican challenger Bill Schuette by double digits heading into the November election, a new poll finds.
4 fast facts
Michigan candidates have begun their final push ahead of elections. Details here.
A special task force has begun their probe into mishandling of remains at Detroit funeral homes, with their focus on the Perry Funeral Home. Details here.
The fate of a former Michigan State Police trooper, charged in the ATV death of a Detroit teen, is in the hands of a jury. Learn more.
VP Pence speaking in Michigan to campaign for Republicans Monday. Learn more.
Stabenow keeps lead in US Senate race
Michigan U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow continues to lead Republican challenger John James by double-digits heading into the November election.
Police investigating hit-and-run
Wayne State University police are searching for a possible second driver connected to the deadly hit-and-run of a 57-year-old woman in Detroit.
Increased security at local synagogues
Several communities have increased security at local synagogues following the shooting in Pittsburgh.
Redford Township woman killed
Police in Redford Township are issuing a warning to residents as they search for a suspect or suspects in the death of a 65-year-old woman.
- Former Cantrell Funeral Home in Detroit to be turned into community health center
- Joe Biden to campaign for Democratic candidates in Michigan
- Michigan mom gets decades in prison for murder, abuse of twin infant sons
- U-M Ann Arbor biosciences initiative invests $45M in groundbreaking research
- Why do people like being scared?
- How to avoid blood pressure mistakes
- New veterans home will house 128 in Chesterfield Township
- Exclusive poll shows Debbie Stabenow leads John James
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.