ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Sal Cipriano making remarkable recovery seven years after baseball bat attack
The Cipriano family attack in Farmington Hills captured the hearts and minds of Metro Detroit seven years ago.
The baseball attack at their home killed Bob Cipriano, and nearly killed his wife Rose and their son Sal. The couple's adopted son, Tucker Cipriano, and his friend, Mitchell Young, were later convicted of the heinous crime.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Detroit serial killer
Authorities are investigating a potential serial killer and rapist, believed to be targeting sex workers on Detroit's east side.
Police arrested a man on suspicion of a triple-homicide that occurred Memorial Day weekend. The suspected gunman had been on the run since three people were gunned down Saturday in a home on Devonshire Road.
A new lawsuit has been filed to stop a medical marijuana shortage in Michigan.
The state's ever-changing marijuana laws have forged ahead of regulation and it's causing more than just headaches for those who depend on cannabis dispensaries for their medical needs.
A pharmacy on Detroit's east side has made a plea to criminals after experiencing multiple break-ins.
- How bad are Michigan roads? GM is testing airless tires
- Mount Clemens man gets into argument with woman, Detroit man attacks him with sword, police say
- $1 million winning lottery ticket sold in Clinton Township
- US measles cases surpass 1,000 this year
- Local climber shares Mt. Everest story
- Good Health: Preventing knee pain
- $1 million Mega Millions winner in Clinton Township
- Record lake levels, heavy rains causing big problems in Monroe County
- Army Sergeant honored for bravery in Harrison Township
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.