DETROIT – We’re getting our first look at the man charged with murder in the death of a 7-year-old on Detroit’s east side.
Williams faced a judge Thursday morning on charges of first-degree murder, discharge of a firearm at a building causing death, discharge of a weapon from a motor vehicle causing death and three counts of felony firearm.
All of this is from the shooting on Oct. 28, where 7-year old Reginae Williams was shot in the head while inside the home. She died two days later.
The other suspect connected to Reginae’s death is 22-year-old Christion Mitchell-Childress. Police said Emmett and Christion allegedly drove by the home and fired those deadly shots.
Police are still looking for 22-year old Christion Mitchell-Childress.
Update -- Nov. 24, 2020: 2nd suspect arrested in fatal drive-by shooting of 7-year-old Detroit girl
Anyone with information is asked to contact Detroit Police at 313-596-2260 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-Speak Up.
- Man charged with murder in deadly shooting of 7-year-old in Detroit
- New clues in manhunt for suspect in deadly shooting of 7-year-old in Detroit
- Family holds vigil for 7-year-old Detroit girl killed in drive-by shooting
- 7-year-old Detroit girl shot in head by drive-by shooter dies
- 7-year-old girl shot in head at Detroit home now in grave condition, officials say
- 7-year-old girl shot inside Detroit home by drive-by shooter, police say