ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Thursday, March 21, 2019
DTE customers due refunds
DTE Energy electric customers will see credits in two bills this year after it was determined the company overcollected during a legal self-implemented rate increase.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
The Department of Natural Resources is warning residents not to eat fish caught on the Huron River. Learn more .
Body camera video shows Livonia police encounter a man and woman who were wanted in connection to a nationwide Amber Alert. Read more .
A study is questioning the safety of often-prescribed medications for babies. Learn more .
A report indicates that fentanyl deaths in the U.S. skyrocketed over 1,000 percent in five years. Read more .
Warren elementary school money used to buy cocaine
A former Parent Teacher Association president is accused of embezzling thousands of dollars from a Warren elementary school and using the money to buy cocaine.
Police believe Ronald Davis stole more than $13,000 from Westview Lower Elementary.
Sterling Heights residents are being warned about items they should not throw away after a garbageman was sprayed Wednesday with chemicals.
A bag of trash that the worker threw in the truck shot acid and bug killer in his face when it compacted, causing burns to the man.
Homicide investigators in Troy believe a woman was killed and put in a closet at the Troy Villa mobile home park near Stephenson Highway and Maple Road.
Police in Livonia say a man and woman who were wanted in connection with a nationwide Amber Alert for a 2-year-old girl from Milwaukee were spotted by an officer last week in a hotel parking lot.
- Andrew Fiacco found guilty of second-degree murder in long-running Macomb County homicide case
- Proposed Michigan law would lower legal BAC, require ignition interlocks for drunk drivers
- Detroit Tigers 2019: Here's what's new at Comerica Park this season
- Luxury condo, retail, hotel development planned for Detroit's Midtown
- Military veteran surprised with new home
- Defenders: Stopping the dope line
- Heart of Detroit: Edee Franklin & Sanction House
- Opening Day at Comerica Park brings a new season of food and merchandise
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.