ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Tuesday, June 4, 2019
Camera found hidden under toilet seat in bathroom at Starbucks
Technology has reached the point where sometimes, even cameras are hard to see. Allen Park police said one was hidden, attached to a toilet in the bathroom of a Starbucks. The camera was found at the location on Outer Drive just off the Southfield Freeway.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Cyndi Sibley, the mother of a woman with autism, is sharing her family's story because she believes there are many others with autistic children going through something similar to what hers has experienced.
A mother and her young daughter were found dead Monday in what police said was a murder-suicide at the woman's apartment in Brighton.
Police have identified the mother as Melissa Partee, 38. Police said she had depression and anxiety and was afraid of losing her child.
Sexual assault allegations
An employee at a Detroit high school was marched off school grounds Monday, months after a parent says she raised allegations of sexual assault.
New legislation introduced Tuesday would expand anti-discrimination protections for LGBTQ people in Michigan.
The expansion of the Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act would add sexual orientation and gender identity as protected classes.
- Red Wings fans: You must be rooting for the Blues in this final
- Senate report reveals nearly 400 troubled nursing homes; 10 are in Michigan
- Lakefront Oakland County estate lists for nearly $2.3 million
- In Michigan, Elizabeth Warren to unveil plan to boost US manufacturing
- Students learn how to tell fact from fiction on social media news feeds
- Screening preteens for suicide-risk
- Democratic presidential hopeful Jay Inslee brings his climate mission tour to Detroit
- Writing room aims to spark creativity
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.