Family of woman slain by potential Detroit serial killer speaks out
Police have confirmed the identities of two of the three victims linked to a possible serial killer targeting women in Detroit.
The family of one of the victims spoke with Local 4 and is sharing why they believe investigators initially dropped the ball on the case.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
A Garden City man has been charged in connection with the fatal shooting of an off-duty Detroit police officer. Read more .
A new poll offers insight into what Michigan voters are feeling heading into the 2020 election cycle. Learn more .
Community members are banding together to help protect women from a killer in Detroit. Read more .
A Macomb County man pleaded guilty to multiple felonies last week for his role in a racketeering scheme between 2015 and 2017. Learn more .
Mayor Jim Fouts has been accused of being racially insensitive, but he insists that the alleged tapes of him speaking disparagingly aren't real and have been edited together by political enemies.
The Federal Communications Commission estimates the average American receives 10 robocalls a day. The good news: The calls may soon stop and the FCC is stepping up the war on robocalls.
Detroit serial killer
A group of women have decided to take action. As a suspected serial killer is in Detroit, the women have been hitting the streets and are determined to keep their neighborhood safe.
A gruesome hit-and-run, in which the victim was dragged nearly a mile Wednesday night, closed Schoenherr Road from Julius Avenue to Groesbeck Highway in Warren for eight hours.
- Woman carjacked, kidnapped, choked, robbed in Taylor
- 8 years later, Michigan mother's disappearance remains unsolved
- DOJ responds to committee's deadline for 2020 census information
- China finds new ways to pressure Trump amid trade impasse
- Good Health: Reducing your risk from ticks
- Heart of Detroit: The Mercy Education Project
- U of M sharing bionic leg design
- Ann Arbor students silly string principal, staff as reward
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.