A group of Detroit voters is suing the Trump Campaign claiming it is trying to disenfranchise Black voters in its attempt to block the certification of votes in Wayne County.
President Donald Trump’s campaign requested a recount of votes in the Georgia presidential race on Saturday, a day after state officials certified results showing Democrat Joe Biden won the state, as his legal team presses forward with attacks alleging widespread fraud without proof.
A winter weather advisory has been issued for Lenawee, Livingston, Macomb, Monroe, Oakland, St. Clair, Washtenaw and Wayne counties until 8 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 22.
Between two to four inches of snow is expected today.
The number of confirmed cases of the coronavirus (COVID-19) in Michigan has risen to 302,705 as of Saturday, including 8,478 deaths, state officials report.
Saturday’s update represents 7,528 new cases and 101 additional deaths, including 59 deaths identified during a Vital Records review.
Friday’s update represents Michigan’s highest single-day total by 1,263 cases. The state reported 8,516 new cases on Nov. 13.
Here’s a look at more of the data:
- Track the live Michigan Weather Radar here
- Track severe weather alerts here
- Submit storm photos here
- Find more weather forecast articles at Weather Center
- Michigan State Sen. Mike Shirkey returns from Trump visit, does not answer questions
- Wayne County Sheriff Benny Napoleon hospitalized with COVID
- Video: Detroit police seek man wanted in carjacking on city’s west side
- Flashpoint 11/22/20: Michigan Congressional delegation weighs in on state vote battle
- Detroit police seek person of interest in stolen car crash, shooting on city’s west side
- In blistering ruling, judge throws out Trump suit in Pa.
- Wisconsin officials: Trump observers obstructing recount
- Äzerbaijanis who fled war look to return home, if it exists
- Hundreds of thousands at Honduras’ shelters after hurricanes
Sports Headlines ⚾🏀🏈🏒⚽
- Red Wings roundup: The awful new ‘practice’ jersey, new NHL season update, cool division changes
- Michigan ends 3-game skid, beats Rutgers 48-42 in 3OT