FBI works to lock up man believed to be mass shooting threat
The FBI is working to lock up a Michigan man who is believed to be a mass shooting threat despite the fact that he hasn't committed any serious crimes. He has been charged with making false statements.
4 fast facts
Military veterans whose remains were discovered at Cantrell Funeral Home in Detroit were honored Monday. Read more .
The judge who oversaw the Larry Nassar case spoke about sexual abuse on NBC's "Today Show." Read more .
Marvel Comics legend Stan Lee died at the age of 95. Read more .
A St. Clair Shores family "divorces" Detroit Lions to spare daughter years of disappointment. Read more .
Snow on the way
Snow is expected to start falling after 8 p.m. and should end before the Tuesday morning rush. Temperatures will drop to the mid- and upper 20s overnight.
Troy police said a 20-year-old man was arrested Monday after allegedly killing his aunt, according to authorities.
Redford Township report
Two girls said a man in a pickup truck waved and followed them while they were walking to school in Redford Township.
Michigan Concussion Center
Having been awarded $5.6 million by the University of Michigan Biosciences Initiative, the School of Kinesiology plans to create the Michigan Concussion Center, a comprehensive concussion center.
- 28-year-old woman charged in connection with Eastpointe fire that left 3 children dead
- St. Clair Shores family 'divorces' Detroit Lions to spare daughters years of disappointment
- Package marked 'BOMB' in red lettering found in Northville Township apartment complex
- Second suspect arrested in assault on Dearborn doctor
- 'America's Got Talent' holds auditions in Detroit
- Student ceremony honors veterans
- New exercise guidelines
- 'America's Got Talent' auditions: Some of the youngest hopefuls