ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Thursday, March 7, 2019
Wesbound I-94 closed after multiple-vehicle collision
A woman was killed when she was rear-ended by a semi-truck on I-94 in St. Clair Shores. The highway was closed for several hours.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
A Detroit rapper has been charged after he regularly bragged on social media and in his songs about how good he is at committing credit card fraud
Authorities said Jonathan Woods, known as "Selfmade Kash," claims to be the greatest "swiper" of all time and charged others for information on how to commit identity theft and credit card fraud.
How much would a proposed 45-cent increase in the gas tax cost the average Michigan driver?
Gov. Gretchen Whitmer unveiled her proposal to fix the roads this week, with a 45-cent increase in the gas tax, which would make Michigan's fuel tax the highest in the U.S.
Detroit's historic Masonic Temple is getting a face lift
AEG Presents announced Thursday an exclusive operating and booking agreement for the Masonic Temple Theatre and Cathedral Theatre.
The next phase of a project to reconstruct parts of I-75 in Oakland County to begin Friday
More than 8 miles to be rebuilt between Coolidge Highway, 13 Mile Road
- Get ready to spring forward as daylight saving time begins Sunday
- Dylan Larkin had MRI for 'lingering' back issue, out of Red Wings lineup for now
- Indiana State trooper shot by 11-year-old son after video games were taken away
- New cocktail bar opening inside Detroit's Fort Street Gallery next week
- Daylight saving time and the affect on livestock
- Speeding driver crashes car into Ann Arbor house
- Paul Manafort to be sentenced Thursday
- Heart of Detroit: Mary and Charles A. Parkhill Foundation
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.