Detroit police officer facing charges for allegedly walking out on tab
A Detroit police officer pleaded not guilty for her alleged involvement in a dine-and-dash in Warren.
Officer Rochelle Mayberry, 25, was with a group of people who walked out on a $530 bill at Sagano Japanese Steakhouse on May 12. She is charged with defrauding an innkeeper.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
There's word that the city of Detroit is aiming to cut parking fines for residents by as much as 50 percent. Read more .
Detroit Life is Valuable Everyday, or DLIVE, is a unique program to address the problem, and break the recurrent cycle, of violence. Learn more .
The gunman who had resigned before killing 12 people at the Virginia Beach Municipal Center sent a brief two-week notice. Read more .
A Detroit homeowner's water has been shut off twice even though he doesn't have an outstanding balance. Learn more .
Fatal police chase
A police chase involving Michigan State and Detroit police officers ended Monday afternoon with shots fired. A high-speed chase through Southwest Detroit earlier Monday afternoon ended at Springwells and Fort streets. The driver tried to ram their SUV into police. Police fired at the suspect and blocked the driver in.
Mobile devices seized
Authorities investigating Flint’s water crisis have seized from storage the state-owned mobile devices of former Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder and 65 other current or former officials.
Aggressive driving crackdown
The Michigan State Police Department is partnering in a new enforcement campaign that focuses on aggressive driving near commercial trucks on I-94.
Detroit officer killed
Detroit police are working to figure out why one of their officers was fatally shot while off duty Sunday night at her home in Garden City. Vera Miller lives near the home on Belton near Cherry Hill Road. She woke up to the sound of gunfire after 11:30 p.m.
- Quest Diagnostics: Data breach may have impacted up to 12 million patients
- Michigan Lottery: $1M Powerball prize remains unclaimed 8 months after drawing
- House sends disaster relief bill to White House for Trump's signature
- Judge rejects House Democrats' attempt to block border wall
- Entrepreneur shares inspiring story behind Detroit Sleeves clothing line
- Taylor city council member concerned over troubling conduct
- Michiganders encouraged to create emergency preparedness kit for pets
- Detroit police seek witnesses after woman fatally struck by hit-and-run driver while riding bike
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.