ClickOnDetroit NIGHTSIDE report -- Thursday, July 25, 2019
Man shot by gas station clerk during argument speaks after release from hospital
A man who was shot by a clerk at a Shell gas station on Warren Avenue in Detroit Tuesday night is speaking out.
Surveillance video captured the alleged argument over a bag of chips that led to shots being fired. Tevarlis Durham was released from the hospital Thursday and spoke with Local 4 about the incident.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Multiple freeways will close in Metro Detroit for construction this weekend. Read more .
People who laid their pets to rest in the Heavenly Acres cemetery may have to exhume their pets. Learn more .
A viral video shows a man doing doughnuts on the grass at a Taylor park while children play nearby. Read more .
A new study highlights just how unsafe some of Michigan's beaches are for swimming. Learn more .
Kid Rock's Detroit home
Kid Rock's massive home on the Detroit River has hit the market for $2.2 million.
The musician recently listed his 1930 home in the Joseph Berry Subdivision, spanning 6,000 square feet with six bedrooms. It's about as Kid Rock as a house comes. It's currently filled with American flag-themed decor and "Made in Detroit" branded household items.
Missing dog reunited
Missy, a terrier mix, disappeared from her Tennessee home about a year and a half ago.
On Thursday, the dog was on a flight back to her owner after she was found in Michigan last week.
A crime scene investigation stretched more than a half-mile Thursday along Eight Mile Road. According to authorities, two people were stabbed -- one collapsed inside a McDonald's restaurant and the other collapsed inside a nearby urgent care. Police said the man who made it to the Woodland Urgent Care clinic cut himself while stabbing another man.
Alligator in Michigan
A Detroit man shot an alligator while vacationing near Michigan's Thumb. Derrick Fells was at his vacation home Saturday, just east of Saginaw, when he stumbled upon the alligator.
The 6-foot-long predator lunged at him. He said he's had the property for years, but has never experienced anything like this.
- Here's how to claim your part of Equifax's $700 million settlement
- Vernors launches limited edition cans featuring Michigan lighthouses
- 1 taken to hospital after multiple vehicles involved in crash on M-59 in Auburn Hills
- Michigan man accused of blackmailing teen for sexually explicit videos on Snapchat
- Residents protest Detroit gas station after clerk shoots man during argument
- The importance of children receiving sports physicals
- Watch our future monarch butterflies
- 'There is blood all over' -- Man in critical condition after double stabbing near Detroit McDonald's
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.