Business owner sentenced for installing video camera at gym
A Clinton Township business owner is heading to prison after officials said he illegally videotaped gym members in their changing rooms.
Krakowski, 35, of Casco Township, opened the Switch CrossFit Gym in Clinton Township and quickly had a strong following.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Inspection reports reveal important information about Metro Detroit nursing homes. Read more.
A Detroit public schools teacher is on leave amid accusations of improper misconduct with students. Learn more.
Michigan drivers can now get license plates with Lions, Pistons, Red Wings, Tigers logos on them. Read more.
Serial robber targets elderly shoppers during Macomb County crime spree. Learn more.
Privacy is a big deal on the internet, but newly released information shows Facebook executives wanted to figure out how to tap information about people and use it as leverage with other companies.
Authorities are searching for an armed woman in connection with alleged threats that led to lockouts at Columbine High School and nearly 20 other Colorado schools, officials said Tuesday.
ATV death trial
The defense rested its case without former Michigan State Trooper Mark Bessner testifying in his own defense. That’s a major change from the first trial. There were a lot of twists and turns Tuesday inside the courtroom, along with some legal matters that the judge had to deal with first.
Health officials have determined that the source of Michigan's measles outbreak is directly connected to a massive outbreak in New York.
Michigan health officials said a man from New York traveled to southeast Michigan and was unknowingly contagious with measles during his visit.
- Metro Detroit weather: Chances for rain nearly every day this week; thunderstorms possible
- Muskrat love: Detroit-area Catholics permitted to eat rodent during Lent
- Officials: Broken glass deliberately spread on beach at Michigan's Sleeping Bear Dunes Lakeshore
- Full-log home on Lake Michigan with 8 fireplaces lists for nearly $3M
- Detroit City Council votes to bar several towing companies
- Affordable senior apartment complex opens in Detroit's historic Brush Park
- Here's how you can help with shortage of canines trained for first responders
- Clydesdale visits senior citizens in Chesterfield Township
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.