The NIGHTSIDE report -- Thursday, Nov. 1, 2018
Police pursuit ends with suspect smoking crack
Kristi Ann Rettig, a 36-year-old mother from Eastpointe, was taken into custody on Oct. 25 after a police pursuit through Harrison Township.
4 fast facts
Detroit police seek public's assistance locating men allegedly responsible for 4 teens shot. Pictured here .
Michigan football could end up with four wins over ranked teams after this weekend. Read more .
Troy police chief retires after nearly 4 decades on the force. Learn more .
A Port Huron man was sentenced for forcing a girl to have sex for money. Read more .
School security upgrades
The state of Michigan is giving $25 million in grants to select public and private schools to upgrade door locks and other security features in the wake of mass school shootings in other states.
Get to know Michigan candidates
Candidates running for office Nov. 6, 2018 recorded prepared statements at the WDIV-TV studios to inform potential voters. You can find their statements at the links below.
Ann Arbor bank robbery suspect
At about 4 p.m. Thursday, police arrested Scott Lee Harvey, the man who reportedly robbed the Chase Bank located on Stadium Boulevard on Monday.
Detroit school relocation
Madonna announced $100,000 matching challenge grant to help a Detroit elementary school turn a 100-year old abandoned school building into a world-class facility for Detroit kids.
- New life expected for McLouth Steel site in Trenton
- Madison Heights comic book shop owner offering free rides to polls on Election Day
- Meter mishap exposes Metro Detroit woman's home to elements, allows rats, raccoons inside
- National Weather Service honors observer in Farmington
- Premature birth report card
- VIPs hit Michigan to encourage voters
- Heart of Detroit: The NOAH project's mission to provide food to homeless
- The hidden health benefits of dog ownership
Copyright 2018 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.