The NIGHTSIDE report -- Friday, Jan. 11, 2019
Unlicensed adoption agency under investigation
A Macomb County woman is facing federal wire fraud charges in connection with allegedly running an unlicensed adoption agency. In a federal court filing, Tara Lynn Lee, 37, is accused of giving adoptive parents false hope and charging exorbitant fees in the process.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Jayme Closs found alive
After three months of searching, 13-year-old Jayme Closs was found safe. She went missing in the wake of a shooting that took the lives of her parents in their Wisconsin home.
A former Rochester High School teacher was arraigned on charges Friday morning for allegedly having sex with multiple students.
Two Detroit men have been charged after a smash-and-grab at a Costco store in Commerce Township and a wild police chase, according to authorities.
Michigan Central Station
As Ford works to revive Michigan Central Station, artifacts returned to the automaker provide a glimpse into what the historic depot once was.
- 2019 Detroit auto show: Here's what automakers are expected to debut
- Unemployment claims by federal workers skyrocket
- Man shot by Port Huron police after stabbing self, charging at officers with knife, faces charges
- Once-missing baby in San Antonio found buried in backpack, police say
- Northville community remembers family of 5 killed in crash
- Federal workers face empty payday due to government shutdown
- 2019 Plymouth Ice Festival kicks off
- What's Going Around? Another contagious illness has state officials concerned
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.