Man charged in fatal shooting of 3-year-old
A Detroit man has been charged in the Southfield Freeway shooting that killed a 3-year-old boy, officials said. Derrick Devon Durham, 24, is accused of firing a shot Jan. 24 that killed Christian Miller, who was riding in a car with his godmother.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
Temperatures in Metro Detroit are expected to steadily rise this weekend. Read more .
Health officials are warning the public about potential rubella exposure at the Detroit auto show. Learn more .
The author of an article on Henry Ford's anti-Semitism was fired by the Dearborn mayor. Read more .
A man with ties to Michigan is wanted in connection with a fatal Kentucky shooting. Learn more .
Netflix drug bust
A man accused of selling drugs in Oakland County admitted to authorities that he recently appeared in an episode of a Netflix series about the drug trade.
General Motors layoffs
According to investment strategist David Kudla, General Motors is expected to announce another round of major job cuts Monday. General Motors has not confirmed whether job cuts will be announced this week.
Fatal wrong-way crash update
A Kentucky bar is accused of overserving a man who killed a Metro Detroit family of five in a wrong-way crash in Lexington, officials said. Horseshoes Kentucky Grill & Saloon has been issued a show cause order for serving alcohol to Joey Bailey, 41, of Georgetown, before he caused the crash that killed the Abbas family and himself, according to authorities.
Woman recovering from burns
A Pontiac woman in the hospital recovering from second-degree burns that cover nearly half her body. Police said she was burned when her boyfriend set her on fire.
- Suspect in hit-and-run arrested after man critically injured in crash on I-94 at Telegraph in Taylor
- Children playing with lighter start Pontiac house fire that injured mother, kids
- High demand for Ford Ranger trucks has Wayne assembly employees working overtime
- How you can budget and save money with the 50/30/20 plan
- What's Going Around: Local emergency rooms seeing slips, frost bite
- Man claims he was injured when he slipped and fell, video shows him lay down on floor
- Security video helps police catch man accused of robbing Detroit McDonald's at knifepoint
- Detroit Water and Sewerage Department dealing with more than 50 water main breaks
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.