The NIGHTSIDE report -- Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019
Expanded 'Move Over' law takes effect
Michigan's expanded "Move Over" law takes effect this week. The law requires drivers to slow to 10 mph below the posted speed limit when passing police or emergency vehicles on the side of the road. They are also asked to move over a lane, if they can.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
A federal judge has found that Paul Manafort intentionally lied to investigators and a federal grand jury in the Russia probe. Read more .
Thursday will be warm and dry before precipitation returns. Learn more .
Michigan's Grand Traverse Bay froze over for the sixth time in the last 20 years. Read more .
Michigan's attorney general was asked to review GOP changes to minimum wage, sick day laws. Learn more .
WATCH TONIGHT: Oakland County Child Killer
- WATCH TONIGHT: Local 4 Oakland County Child Killer special at 10 p.m.
- Oakland County Child Killer: Case background
- Oakland County Child Killer: A look back at what happened in 1976-77
- Oakland County Child Killer case: 5-part docuseries coming soon
- New footage uncovered in Oakland County Child Killer case
- Father of Oakland County Child Killer victim works to make sure case is never forgotten
Crime Stoppers is offering a reward for information that leads to an arrest in the fatal hit-and-run of a father who was riding his bicycle in Warren.
Doctors are working to save two young brothers who were seriously burned in a Detroit house fire, according to officials.
Eastern Michigan University sports
A judge on Wednesday ordered Eastern Michigan University to reinstate its women's tennis and women's softball teams, which were removed as a cost-cutting move.
A former Oak Park city employee is accused of filing fraudulent invoices that listed her husband as a vendor-payee.
- SURVEY: Metro Detroit drivers list roads with worst and most potholes
- Ford issues multiple recalls covering more than 1.4 million vehicles
- Livonia animal rescue in danger of closing after $30,000 in donations turns out to be fraudulent
- Birmingham financial adviser sentenced to 9 years in prison after stealing nearly $4M from clients
- Good Health: Handling marital stress on Valentine's Day
- Northville high school hockey team teaches kids how to skate
- Birmingham construction project causes shopping center next door to start sinking into ground
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer discusses roads during State of the State address
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.