The NIGHTSIDE report -- Thursday, Jan. 17, 2019
Several inches of snowfall, sub-zero wind chills this weekend
Thursday night's flurries and light snow will be wrapped up before midnight, leaving Metro Detroit with less than an inch of accumulation -- much less in most spots. Temperatures are on their way to the mid-20s, which will seem like a vacation compared to what's coming this weekend.
WATCH Local 4 News at 11
4 fast facts
A Detroit man who had been missing for a month has been found dead. Read more .
Four Audi employees have been charged in an alleged emissions test scandal. Learn more .
Click here to find out how you can see the super blood moon, the result of a total lunar eclipse this weekend.
Experts are saying the world needs a new diet. Read more .
Man saves dog who fell through ice
A man in Livingston County sprang into action to rescue his dog who fell through ice chasing a toy.
Sex trafficking rescue
Detroit police Chief James Craig said authorities rescued two missing girls from being moved to Atlanta for sex trafficking.
Dogs chained to tree
Officials from the Detroit Police Department and Detroit Animal Care and Control confronted the owner of three pit bull mixes that were found chained to a tree in the front yard of a vacant house.
Guns drawn in arrest
Video shows guns being drawn and tensions escalating as Highland Park police arrested a popular DJ for being on his own property.
President Donald Trump is postponing what he's calling House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's "seven-day excursion" to Egypt, Afghanistan and Brussels in apparent payback for her asking him to reschedule his State of the Union speech because of the partial government shutdown.
- Inside GM plant, where nooses, 'whites-only' signs hung
- Electric cars spur massive design change among automakers
- Detroit's Mike Posner releases third studio album 'A Real Good Kid' on Friday
- Detroit police seek woman missing for 2 years after argument at home on east side
- Pontiac man assaults officers while being arrested for drunken driving, police say
- Man steals bottle of Hennessy from Bloomfield Township Rite Aid, officials say
- Woman uses fake $20 bill to buy soda at McDonald's in Bloomfield Township, police say
- $5,000 reward offered for identifying Detroit arson suspect
- Troy students seek donations for care packages for troops overseas
- Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer responds to government shutdown, reminds workers there is help
- 2019 Quicken Loans Winter Blast Weekends in Downtown Detroit: What you need to know
- Bates Hamburgers to celebrate 60 years of business in Livonia
- 11-year-old amphibian advocate praised for her community efforts
- Good Health: Critical need for blood donors
- Detroit's Lily Tomlin explains why she turned down offer to come out on 1975 Time cover
- Driver tries to run over giant snowman, hits tree stump underneath
Looking for something in particular? Find it here.
Tweets by Local4News
Copyright 2019 by WDIV ClickOnDetroit - All rights reserved.